Your Fiverr Pro account is your home for purchasing and managing all of your business activities on Fiverr. With Fiverr Pro, you can track orders, collaborate, share a payment method for placing orders, and more.
Register to Fiverr Pro and create an admin account:
This is the process to register if you don't have a Fiverr account.
- On the Fiverr Pro landing page, click on Join Fiverr Pro.
- You will be asked to continue with Google or with another email domain.
- You will be prompted to fill out your first name, last name, choose a username, password, and click on Create my Fiverr Pro account.
- You will be prompted to answer a few questions about your business and then click Done.
Migrating to Fiverr Pro (Admin)
If you already have a Fiverr account and you wish to convert your account to Fiverr Pro:
- On the Fiverr Pro landing page, create your Pro account or Join Fiverr Pro.
- You will be prompted to continue with the same email address, click on Continue.
- Next window is to answer a few questions about your business and then click Done.
- Your account will be converted and you can now enjoy the benefits of Fiverr Pro. You can invite members to your account by clicking on profile picture > Administration > Account members > Invite members.
Onboarding to Fiverr Pro (invite to join a Fiverr Pro account as a member or billing manager)
Before joining a Fiverr Pro account, make sure you do not create a separate Fiverr Pro account with the email you wish to use and only onboard from the invite link the admin emails you.
- Enter your first and last name, username, and password, and click Create My Fiverr Pro Account to join your Fiverr team.
- Enter your professional field and role, and click Let’s Start. Your admin will receive an email notification that you joined the account.
Closing a Fiverr Pro account
Depending on your account role, there are a few steps to follow in order to close out a Fiverr Pro account.
Admin: As the admin of the account, you can close the account by going to clicking on your profile picture > Administration > Closing your account.
However, to close your account as the admin, you will first need to deactivate all members' accounts or assign a new admin before closing the account.
- To deactivate all members: go to profile picture > Administration > Account members > three horizontal lines > Deactivate account.
- To assign a new admin: go to profile picture > Administration > Account members > Role drop-down triangle > select Admin as role.
Note: Closing your account as the admin will revert the account to a Fiverr marketplace account.
Member/ Billing manager: If you are not the admin of the account, closing your account can be done by going to profile picture > My settings > Account deactivation > Closing your account.
Note: Closing your own account will deactivate your own Pro account completely and you will be required to use a different email address if you wish to open a new Fiverr account. However, if you wish to be able to re-use your email address on another Fiverr account, have the Admin deactivate your account instead. This way, your email address will be reusable.
If you require more assistance with this process, please contact Customer Support.
Why am I required to fill out my personal and business information when opening a Fiverr Pro account?
We use the information you fill out when creating your Fiverr Pro account in order to show you personalized and relevant content for your business needs.
Who can see the data I filled out when I create my Fiverr Pro account?
Account members who you invite to your team can view the company name. Other than that, no one besides you can see the data you filled out when opening the Fiverr Pro account.
What if I am a new user and don't have a Fiverr account at all?
If you are a brand new user (Welcome!), you'll be asked for your business email, add your name, and choose your username and password. You will then be redirected to the onboarding process.
What if I already have a Fiverr marketplace account but could benefit from having a Fiverr Pro account for my business needs?
In this case, you have 2 options:
- Merge the accounts by keeping the same email address. Your Fiverr orders and information will transfer to your new Fiverr Pro account.
- Keep the accounts separate by continuing the onboarding process with a different email address.
Remember: If you are a freelancer, the only option is to have 2 accounts with two different email addresses.