Whether you’ve just kicked off your business or you’re scaling up, you can streamline all your Fiverr members, teamwork, and finances into one productive workspace—Fiverr Pro.
To take your business to the next level with Fiverr Pro, sign up here now.
Fiverr Pro vs. Fiverr marketplace
1. What can I do with Fiverr Pro that I can’t do on the Fiverr marketplace?
Fiverr Pro allows you to:
- Track all of your business purchasing activity
- Single shared payment
- Work with your account—transparently
- Save and share your favorite freelancers
2. What advantage does the Fiverr Pro have for payments that the Fiverr marketplace doesn’t offer?
With Fiverr Pro, you can share a credit card with your account, or deposit funds into your business account using a credit card or bank/wire transfer.
Admins can control their privacy and create a Purchasing policy to approve orders placed by the account members. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate directly with Fiverr staff through our Project Partner program
3. What is the difference between Fiverr Pro and Fiverr marketplace? Is one better than the other?
Fiverr marketplace is oriented toward all Fiverr customers, and has a broader selection of freelancers to choose from, to cater to any and all projects, budgets, and requirements.
Fiverr Pro is oriented toward Fiverr Pro customers and businesses that need more advanced tools, collaboration with select Fiverr Pro freelancers, and advanced billing and payment options.
4. What if I wish to have a Fiverr Pro account for my business buying needs, but already have a Fiverr marketplace account?
In this case, you have 2 options:
- Keep the accounts together (merged)
- Keep the accounts separate (as two accounts)
Remember: If you are a freelancer, the only option is to have 2 accounts.
5. What happens to my original Fiverr account when I switch to a Fiverr Pro account?
Once you onboard to Fiverr Pro, you can choose to either:
- Keep your Fiverr account separate
Merge it into your new Fiverr Pro account
Learn more with Onboarding and creating your account.
6. What happens to my original Fiverr account orders after I convert to a Fiverr Pro account?
When a Fiverr account converts to a Fiverr Pro account, the orders that were placed beforehand will be transferred to the Pro account.
To find your previous personal orders, click on your Profile Picture > Orders.
General Fiverr Pro FAQs
1. How do I create a Fiverr Pro account?
If you are a brand new user (Welcome!), you'll be asked for your business email, add your name, and choose your username and password. You will then be redirected to the onboarding process.
Learn more about how to get started with Onboarding and creating your account.
2. Do I need to pay for Fiverr Pro and the additional services offered?
Not at all—signing up is absolutely free!
3. How do I keep track of Fiverr Pro freelancers that I've used in the past?
Members and admins can save a freelancer to either the shared or personal Freelancer management page—the place for your favorite talent.
Learn more about how to save specific gigs/freelancers to your own customized lists with Lists.
4. Can I switch my invoice’s billing info if I convert my account?
Yes, if the Admin wants to change their billing information on their Fiverr Pro Orders and invoices, they’ll need to input the updated information under Administration > Billing information.
5. Can I keep my previous purchases private from my Business?
Yes, if you choose to convert your Fiverr account to a Pro account, your existing orders will be filed under My Project—which is your personal space.
Learn more about Project with My Project.
Fiverr Pro Members
1. What are the different members of Fiverr Pro?
Fiverr Pro is focused on helping you grow your business and optimizing your account collaboration. The roles included are Administrator, Billing Manager, members, and Project Partners.
Learn more about members with Admins: Member account management
2. Can a member place orders with Fiverr Pro without purchasing permission from the Administrator?
Administrators can set a limit on how much members can spend, load money into the account, and even assign a Billing manager.
3. How can my company work as a team and collaborate on the same order or project?
The Projects and the messaging Collaboration tool—available on Fiverr Pro only—are created to help your team work on projects together.
With the collaboration tool, you can communicate and collaborate together in a specific Order.
Learn more with Team Collaboration.
4. What is the Projects tool?
With the Projects tool, you can create different project types and get a personalized experience based on your projects’ characteristics, as well as, help manage your corresponding account members, track orders, and more.
Learn more about working with our Project Partners with Project Partner for Fiverr Pro customers.