Deposit funds into your Pro account directly and easily using a credit card or bank/wire transfer.
- Fiverr does not charge a service fee for making a deposit.
- No government taxes are taken on deposit amounts.
- Credit card deposits appear immediately in your Fiverr Pro Balance.
- Bank/Wire transfers can take up to 3-5 business days to appear in your Fiverr Pro Balance.
- If an account is not active for 2 years and 9 months, the funds will become unavailable. In this instance, please contact Customer Support to retrieve the funds.
When using Fiverr Pro, only the admin, or those given admin capabilities, can make deposits via the Billing and payments page. Available deposit methods include:
- Credit card - Availability depends on your global location
- Bank and wire transfers—available options depend on your global location and selected currency:
- USA (USD): Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Eurozone (EUR): Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)
- UK (GBP): Bankers Automated Clearing Services (BACS)
- Worldwide (USD): SWIFT wire transfer
Manage your account’s balance
On the Fiverr Pro Billing and payments page, you can pay for orders, add/remove payment methods, make deposits, and add/edit billing information.
To make a deposit:
- Check your currency setting. To change the currency, go to the bottom of the page, click the currency icon and select your currency or go to your profile image> Currency.
- Go to the Fiverr Pro Billing & payments tab.
- Go to the Payment methods section >Deposit funds.
- Enter a deposit amount, then click Continue
- Default currency is USD.
- The minimum deposit amount is $1,000 or it's equivalent in another currency.
- Select a deposit method: Bank/Wire transfer or credit card.
Note: You have the option to change your currency preferences via the pop up window.
Want to change your currency preferences?
Close this pop-up and click on the currency icon located down the page.
Deposit by credit card
To make a deposit using a credit card, continue the process as follows:
- Select the credit card option.
- Add your card details, if this is the first time making a deposit, click Make a Deposit and your Fiverr Pro Balance will be updated immediately.
Deposit by bank/wire transfer
To make a deposit via bank transfer (ACH, SEPA, BACS) or SWIFT wire transfer, continue the process noted below. The available options depend on your global location and selected currency.
- Enter your business name, website, contact person details, and email address, then click Next to open a popup.
- Use the Fiverr bank details (on the popup) to make the bank/wire transfer. You’ll also get the Fiverr bank details in an email.
- When making a bank/wire transfer, add your email address to get confirmation of the transfer.
- It can take up to 5 business days before the deposit appears in your account.
Fiverr Pro Balance
Your Fiverr Pro Balance is found under the Billing & payments tab. The default currency for a Fiverr Pro Balance is USD.
- If you transfer a non-USD currency, it is converted to USD and that amount will appear in your Pro Balance.
- Currency exchange fees are applied to non-USD deposits.
A Fiverr Pro Balance—based on a non-USD currency deposit—is valued per the current exchange rate with the USD. As a result, there can be daily fluctuations in the Pro Balance.
Once you have successfully deposited funds into your account, you may begin to purchase on Fiverr.com. For more information see our article here.
If the account admin wants to retrieve unused funds, they can contact Customer Support. The admin will receive an amount in their non-USD currency. This amount reflects the value of the original deposit—minus any purchases or other withdrawals made since the original deposit/s.