We’re opening the subcategory Legal Consulting to Pro freelancers.
The definition for PRO in this subcategory means that the freelancer is a vetted lawyer.
Please note: This subcategory is in pilot testing, and Fiverr reserves the option to cancel or modify it at any time.
Let's review all the most frequently asked questions about the vetting process for the subcategory Legal Consulting.
Learn more about Fiverr Pro with What is a Fiverr Pro freelancer?.
Before the approval process
1. What if I’m a freelancer that offers legal counseling services in countries other than the US, but I want to apply to PRO?
We’re currently entering a pilot period of vetting lawyers—meaning we’re only able to vet for a limited number of regions.
If the pilot is successful, we plan to work on expanding to additional regions.
2. What will happen to my Gigs while I’m waiting for approval?
Your Gig will remain active during the evaluation process, just without the PRO badge.
3. Will being vetted give my Gigs more visibility or special perks?
Your visibility won’t be directly affected. However, since only approved freelancers will be able to offer their services in the Marketplace, having vetted-only categories will help you increase credibility.
4. Is there a Badge for vetted freelancers? Will customers know I'm a vetted freelancer?
Yes, there will be a PRO badge for being Pro talent.
Since all relevant categories are enabled for approved freelancers only, customers will already know that you’re qualified for the relevant subcategory/service.
After the approval process
1. If I get approved once, will I be allowed to open Gigs for multiple services, or do I need to apply for every vetted-only service?
Each service has a different evaluation process. You’ll need to apply for each vetted-only service and/or subcategory—even if you were already approved for a separate service.
2. If I’ve been rejected, can I reapply to be vetted and approved?
Yes, you can re-apply 6 months after you’ve received your rejection notice.
3. Can I lose my eligibility to create Gigs in these areas even if I’m approved?
Yes. Since the Fiverr team will continue to evaluate your performance, your eligibility status might change.
The evaluation process is different for each service, and the evaluation is based on a combination of related criteria for each specific service (e.g., diploma, experience, education, etc.).
4. What happens if I lose my eligibility? Can I reapply?
If you lose your vetted freelancer status, then your active Gigs and eligibility for the relevant services will be removed immediately. You can reapply after 6 months.