Invoices are created for all purchases made on Fiverr so you can easily track your purchases, cancellations, and deposits. Depending on your country, these invoices can also be used for tax purposes. Manage all of your invoices from your Billing history page.
Getting your invoices
Note: Invoices for purchases made using Fiverr credits exclusively aren’t issued as Fiverr credits are not equivalent to any currency.
Original invoices, issued since mid-2021, can now be downloaded from the Billing history page.
To view your invoices:
- Filter or search your invoices - you can filter by date, project, member, or currency
- Download your invoices individually
- Select and download multiple invoices using the checkboxes > Download a CSV report/ zip of PDF files
- Download invoices securely from your Billing history page. For Fiverr Pro, only the account's Admin and Billing managers have access to the billing history page and are able to download the account’s invoices.
If you are facing any issues, please contact Customer Support.
Invoices via email
On your billing info page, be sure to mark the checkbox to automatically receive your invoices via email.
Invoices from Customer Support
If your invoice is not available for download, then contact Customer Support. To make the process more efficient, please supply:
- Your order number/s.
- Timeframe; e.g., April 2021.
- Your original invoice number.
Note: If you are not the admin or billing manager of your account, you will not have access to the invoice or the invoice number. Please have the admin/billing manager contact support directly