As you may know, freelancers can choose to stop their communications with customers, and, in turn, you have the option to block all communication and orders from certain freelancers as well.
To block a freelancer:
- Navigate yourself to the freelancer's user profile page
- Click Block.
- Select a reason from the list.
- Click Submit.
- You can also block a freelancer by using the report a message tool as seen in your inbox.
- Once the freelancer has been blocked, they will not be able to communicate or place an order with you.
- The blocked freelancer will be unable to view your profile.
- You may choose to unblock and do so by clicking Unblock.
1. What happens if I want to block a freelancer but have an active order with them?
If you experience an issue with a freelancer during an order, please let Help & Support know immediately so that one of our customer service agents can assist accordingly. Once the order has been completed, it is then possible to block the freelancer.
2. Can I block any user?
You can only block freelancers who have previously worked on an order for you.