Please take a moment to read the requirements and make sure your agency profile complies. After you finish the onboarding, our team will review your profile before giving the final approval to become an agency.
Please note: All fields are mandatory and must be completed. There is an option to save your information to complete later on.
- Year agency was established.
- The industry that the agency specializes in. Search for the relevant industry and choose from the drop-down menu suggestions. A minimum of 1 is required and we recommend selecting at least 3.
- Agency size- choose from the following: 3-9,10-49, 50-249, more than 250
- Team members- Up to 9 team members allowed. Required to add at least 3 team members.
- Services offered- Choose the agency type (currently Digital Marketing and Website & Software development are available) via the drop-down menu. Select all applicable services from at least 2 categories and a maximum of 10.
Profile image and display name
Set your agency name as your display name.
- The display name should be your agency name and not your personal name.
- Display names can include letters, spaces, capital letters, numbers, and periods.
- Minimum 3 characters and maximum 15 allowed.
- The name must be unique.
- Once you create your agency, you will not be able to edit the display link name.
Set your agency logo as your profile image instead of your current seller profile image.
- If you don’t have one, we highly recommend creating one to align with the rest of the agencies. We recommend using the Fiverr logo maker.
- The recommended image size is 320X320, supported formats: JPG/PNG, Maximum file size: 3MB.
- Avoid stretched, low quality, cropped images.
This image will be prominently displayed on your agency card at the top of the agencies page. It should represent your agency's brand.
- Your cover photo should be different from your profile image.
- Limit the usage of text. (no more than 30% of your image surface should be text). Your cover photo should be a visual representation only. Specifically, do not include a description of services, ratings, reviews, work experience, or any other credentials.
- Use high-quality images only. We recommended the image size be 1280 x 776 px, 72 dpi (dots per inch).
Some ideas and examples of images you can use:
- A project you are proud of
- A nice photo of your team
- An image that represents the Atmosphere of your agency
Some examples of what to avoid
Using your logo again
- Busy images with icons and lots of text
- Description of your services
- Low quality/stretched images
- Include a minimum of 3 team members.
- We recommend that you organize the team by order of seniority and include their full names and roles.
- Add their profile photos. We recommend a clear portrait with a neutral background.
- Avoid images with more than one person, cropped faces, backgrounds with a lot of imagery, and blurry or low quality images.
- Describe the experience, skills, roles and expertise of each member of your team.
- Choose the agency type (currently Digital Marketing and Website & Software development are available) via the drop-down menu. Select all applicable services from at least 2 categories.
Note: The Services section will be displayed on your profile and NOT in the Skills section. Your skills will still be displayed in relevant gigs and may be edited from the Self view page.
When you have completed all of the steps, and followed these guidelines, click “create agency”.
Your agency details will be reviewed to make sure they meet the guidelines. If there are any issues, we'll update you so you have the ability to fix them. If your details meet the guidelines, you'll receive the following:
A confirmation that your agency details were accepted and your agency is now live on Fiverr. This confirmation message will redirect you to view your agency page
If you're unsure how to fill anything out or need extra help, please reach out to our Customer Support team.
Other tips and tricks
- Write something about your agency’s mission and field of expertise in your tagline (Minimum 3 characters and maximum 70).
Share any relevant information about your agency in the “About” section.
Describe the agency and what services you provide. This description should be displayed prominently at the top of your Agency Page and summarized in the listings. You should ensure to include key information to make a strong impression.
A summarized version of this information will also be displayed on your card in the search results. Please make sure that the information describes your agency and not you as an individual freelancer. We recommend sharing everything you would like customers to know about your agency (fields of expertise, experience, services, skills, achievements and awards, tools, partnerships, etc.).